A service of Green Bay Professional Packet Radio
- Don't enter the minus (-) sign on longitude data.
- K Factor of 1.0 is the true Earth radius, K Factor of Infinity is a flat Earth.
- Reception is usually described as LR(50/90). This is a 50% confidence that reception will be received 90% of the time.
- Press Submit to see an example.
- It takes about 10 minutes for the plotting to complete. Decrease Coverage Radius for faster plotting.
- Don't hit Stop half way through the process.
- Available elevation coordinates.